I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

I think you quoted me many times as 'walk like a duck' or something similar. Ring any bells yet? You basically called me a racist and suffering from Islamophobia because you cannot tell the difference between disagreeing with you, your methods and a real racist.
That's exactly what I said many times. Despite your claim to not be a racist, your "walking like a duck, quacking like duck" tends to contradict your claim.
There you have it, got there in the end. You think I am a racist because I question your dubious method of conversing with people here - your conversing style is to call em racists. And you have the audacity to say people here are abusive when you chuck this kind of abusive junk at them.

I have never defended racism, I have never made a racist comment. All I did was question your uber quick way to call and sundry racists, some simply because they disagree with you and the way you closed down discussion after discussion.

You need to learn what a racist is Himmy.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
HELLO Himaginn:rolleyes: you see you are avoiding questions, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS WITH BEING ON THIS FORUM . :confused::confused::confused:
Are you suggesting that anyone who doesn't help DIYers have no business posting in GD forum?
How about you having a word with your colleague Foxtrot:
upload_2016-9-25_10-22-23.png

5 of his 6 posts in the plumbing forum were all centered around his abuse at me, which has now been deleted.
His one other post there and his one post in Information are about his membership to the CC forum.

Are you suggesting that anyone who doesn't help DIYers have no business posting in GD forum?
How about you having a word with your colleague Foxtrot:
View attachment 105776
5 of his 6 posts in the plumbing forum were all centered around his abuse at me, which has now been deleted.
His one other post there and his one post in Information are about his membership to the CC forum.
Ha ha, I said he'd not answer awkward questions, he never does.

AND !!!! STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD ITS GETTING BORING :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Unknown.jpeg

why are you posting on this forum ??????? people visit this forum to get or give advice or general friendly catch up , you do none of those :confused::confused::confused: so ill ask again & again & again , WHY ARE YOU HERE ??????????????????? .

Foxtrot Oscar has at least helped people within this forum more than we can say about you, so from your now 2874 POSTS OF DRIVEL where is yours ??? ( asked again )no one wants you here and you have out stayed your welcome and go and talk to someone about your self pity and own insecurities .

There you have it, got there in the end. You think I am a racist because I question your dubious method of conversing with people here -
I am at liberty to think anything I like, as are you. If I think you are a racist, I have not said so, although I do repeatedly explain how you appear to behave like one.

your conversing style is to call em racists.
Remember the bit where I explained advisory, then confrontational? You keep making the same mistaken comments over and over again. They're still mistaken comments.

And you have the audacity to say people here are abusive when you chuck this kind of abusive junk at them.
It's not abusive to point out that their comment was offensive if they make racially offensive comments.
Only you claim it is abusive because, each and every time I point out someone's racially offensive comment, you jump in to argue it wasn't racially offensive.

I have never defended racism,
Each and every time I point out someone's racially offensive comment, you jump in to argue it wasn't racially offensive. Yet your only argument is based solely on your opinion.
You write pages and pages about how your opinion is more worthy than mine, and therefore, you claim, the comment couldn't have been racially offensive.
Why do you assume your opinion is better than mine, especially when you so readily resort to abuse and expletives?

I have never made a racist comment.
I've never said you did, I've never stated that you are racist. I do repeatedly explain how your behaviour and comments tends to contradict your claim to not be a racist.

All I did was question your uber quick way to call and sundry racists, ...
Now your superlatives are ludicrous. You've moved on from me accusing you, Elfi and Dan to accusing all and sundry. I do not and have never accused all and sundry of being racist. Your accusation is utter nonsense. There are a few who repeatedly make racially offensive comments. Indeed Foxtrot admits that he does it with the intention of trolling.
There is one who repeatedly, invariably and persistently challenges my opinion, each and every time I accuse anyone of making racially offensive comments.

Now your only argument against my opinion of what is racially offensive, is your opinion that it was not racially offensive. That's your argument in a nutshell, and around your repeated opinion you wind loads of abuse and insults. That, again, demonstrates your poor judgement. Additionally you make spurious allegations of me accusing all and sundry of being racist. So why you should believe your judgement is superior to another's is mystifying.
When/if I accuse anyone of racially offensive comments I include that comment so they can be in no doubt. If when pressed, I explain why it was racially offensive. On the other hand, you have never, ever offered a reasonable counter explanation. You only ever offer your opinion, and how your opinion is superior to mine.

You need to learn what a racist is Himmy.
And you need to learn what a discussion is, and how to discuss something without abuse, insults and spurious allegations. Furthermore, more than just expressing your opinion, over and over again, is what discussions are about.

AND !!!! STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD ITS GETTING BORING :rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 105777

why are you posting on this forum ??????? people visit this forum to get or give advice or general friendly catch up , you do none of those :confused::confused::confused: so ill ask again & again & again , WHY ARE YOU HERE ??????????????????? .

Foxtrot Oscar has at least helped people within this forum more than we can say about you, so from your now 2874 POSTS OF DRIVEL where is yours ??? ( asked again )no one wants you here and you have out stayed your welcome and go and talk to someone about your self pity and own insecurities .
Among my posts in the Plumbing and Heating forum are one or two who have hopefully saved a DIYer from gassing himself with carbon monoxide with the advise given to him by a well meaning but misguided regular poster... Corgigrouch used to post a fair bit in the open forum but he was banned for disagreeing with the resident pillocks.. I'm sure that Foxtrot Oscar would help out when the management permanently remove Himaginn and JohnD....But not before, unless someone was receiving particularly dangerous advice from keen amateurs.

It's a discussion forum. It says so here: "Tired after all that DIY? Discuss or debate topical issues here."

The other forums are for DIY advice.

Foxtrot Oscar has at least helped people within this forum
Not according to his profile. Or are you suggesting he's been banned and allowed to return, using the same Gas Safe registration number that he used before when he was banned?
If you are aware of his previous username, perhaps you'll share it with us all, so that we can all know how he helped DIYers, and why he was banned.

You are also suggesting that the other Gas Safe registered people are fully aware of the banned plumbers for being abusive/racist, and welcome them back with open arms.
Which goes back to my suspicion that plumbers seem to feel that they can be abusive/racist with impunity. If/when they are banned, they're welcomed back and consider their abuse/racism all a big joke.
Which would explain why there are a preponderance of abusive/racist plumbers in this GD forum. Some of them Gas Safe registered which potentially brings their profession and the Gas Safe scheme into disrepute. Assumedly, they are using their same Gas Safe registration number over and over again, and are fully supported and defended by other Gas Safe registered plumbers.

Sponsored Links
Back