I'll just leave this here for himmy and the others.

Are you suggesting that anyone who doesn't help DIYers have no business posting in GD forum?
How about you having a word with your colleague Foxtrot:
View attachment 105776
5 of his 6 posts in the plumbing forum were all centered around his abuse at me, which has now been deleted.
His one other post there and his one post in Information are about his membership to the CC forum.
This data is very out of date and you know it.. Why are you knowingly posting false data?

Sponsored Links
This data is very out of date and you know it.. Why are you knowingly posting false data?
It was as shown about 30 minutes ago.
These are your contributions to the Plumbing forum:
upload_2016-9-25_11-13-32.png

You'll notice that there is one, and only one, of your comments giving advice. the others are just random insults aimed at others, or questions about being accepted back into the CC forum.

It's a discussion forum. It says so here: "Tired after all that DIY? Discuss or debate topical issues here."

The other forums are for DIY advice.

Not according to his profile. Or are you suggesting he's been banned and allowed to return, using the same Gas Safe registration number that he used before when he was banned?
If you are aware of his previous username, perhaps you'll share it with us all, so that we can all know how he helped DIYers, and why he was banned.

You are also suggesting that the other Gas Safe registered people are fully aware of the banned plumbers for being abusive/racist, and welcome them back with open arms.
Which goes back to my suspicion that plumbers seem to feel that they can be abusive/racist with impunity. If/when they are banned, they're welcomed back and consider their abuse/racism all a big joke.
Which would explain why there are a preponderance of abusive/racist plumbers in this GD forum. Some of them Gas Safe registered which potentially brings their profession and the Gas Safe scheme into disrepute. Assumedly, they are using their same Gas Safe registration number over and over again, and are fully supported and defended by other Gas Safe registered plumbers.
You have threatened me with legal action and now you are threatening us by reporting us to Gas Safe, hoping that we will all be removed from the register that keeps the people at Gas Safe in a well paid job.... No Probs, other schemes are available and may be cheaper for us to join.

View attachment 105778

You'll notice that there is one, and only one, of your comments giving advice. the others are just random insults aimed at others, or questions about being accepted back into the CC forum.
And which of these posts have been centred around being abusive to you? You said five of the six were.. Are you missing my attention?

Still more useful than you...

Sponsored Links
Himaginn ill ask again :rolleyes::rolleyes: .......WHY ARE YOU HERE ??????????????????? .
you see you have proved Dan Robinson was right when you keep avoiding questions , WHY ARE YOU ON THIS DIY FORUM ??? .:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'll keep right on refusing to answer irrelevant questions.
You can shout and post as many emoticons as you like. Your question is and will remain irrelevant.

In addition, you'll notice how you repeatedly ask me that question, but you've never once considered asking that question of another plumber who openly admits, and apparently other plumbers know, that he's been banned for abusive/racist comments.
That's convenient, wouldn't you say?

You can shout and post as many emoticons as you like. Your question is and will remain irrelevant.

What? Questions like "What is the CCR"......You have no idea what they are planning to do to you in there..

Not according to his profile. Or are you suggesting he's been banned and allowed to return, using the same Gas Safe registration number that he used before when he was banned?
If you are aware of his previous username, perhaps you'll share it with us all, so that we can all know how he helped DIYers, and why he was banned.

WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM OF YOURS ????

You are also suggesting that the other Gas Safe registered people are fully aware of the banned plumbers for being abusive/racist, and welcome them back with open arms.
Which goes back to my suspicion that plumbers seem to feel that they can be abusive/racist with impunity. If/when they are banned, they're welcomed back and consider their abuse/racism all a big joke.
Which would explain why there are a preponderance of abusive/racist plumbers in this GD forum. Some of them Gas Safe registered which potentially brings their profession and the Gas Safe scheme into disrepute. Assumedly, they are using their same Gas Safe registration number over and over again, and are fully supported and defended by other Gas Safe registered plumbers.

fook me i suggested that :confused::confused: . no-one wants your inane thoughts and comments so stop embarrassing yourself and stop accusing people
of abuse/racism because it seems you are perpetuating that very action to get an reaction WHY ??????? because your sad , lonely and need some friends but don't worry there are special people you can talk too for your problem:mrgreen:

In addition, you'll notice how you repeatedly ask me that question, but you've never once considered asking that question of another plumber who openly admits, and apparently other plumbers know, that he's been banned for abusive/racist comments.
I'll freely answer that question for you.... I'm here because I am a tradesman and enjoy a bit of light hearted banter with other tradesmen and diy posters who appreciate our advice and enjoy our sense of humour.... Now then Himaginn, I have answered you question, why are you here? I know that it must be bad for you when no one in the real world will speak to you but why inflict yourself on the good people here....

n addition, you'll notice how you repeatedly ask me that question, but you've never once considered asking that question of another plumber who openly admits, and apparently other plumbers know, that he's been banned for abusive/racist comments.

why is that any business of yours ????

View attachment 105778

I thought each of his comments were perfectly acceptable, and showed concern for tasks being carried out in a safety critical manner.

Your reading of them shows biased or skewed judgement.

Sponsored Links
Back