Illuminated Mirror and Separate Shaver Socket Installation.

Flameport; your probably right that it won't save anything to run the cable myself and I probably will get the sparky to do it. However, I do think your a little overzealous in your application of part p.

I being the person responsible for the Design, Construction, Inspection & Testing of the electrical installation (as indicated by my signature below), particulars of which are described above, having exercised reasonable skill and care when carrying out the Design, Construction, Inspection & Testing, hereby CERTIFY that the said work for which I have been responsible is to the best of my knowledge and belief in accordance with BS 7671:2008, amended to .............(date) except for the departures, if any, detailed as follows.

Sponsored Links
It's not his application of Part P.... ;)

"Rules are made for the guidance of wise men and for blind obedience by fools"

I'm very much a spirit of the rules rather than letter of the rules kind of guy.

I have hooked the mirror up to the existing supply and will get sparky in to fit and run cable to shaver socket from loft above.

Thanks all.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool - William Shakespeare

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally - Niccolo Machiavelli

Sponsored Links
Qui vit sans folie n'est pas si sage qu'il croit - François de La Rochefoucauld

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back