I'm embarrassed but I am begging your support for a got cause!!

The problem is who is going to replace Boris.
Democracy is supposed to give the people choice.
Who the feck is there to chose from the current shower.
Labour, Tory, Liberal and the rest are all self serving bastards.

Sponsored Links
Democracy is supposed to give the people choice.
Who the feck is there to chose from the current shower.
Labour, Tory, Liberal and the rest are all self serving bastards.

Please do not hold back

I have always said the ones at the top are all the same, ie in it for selves and chums whislt the easily led fools votes for them, speak up for them and then to be slapped out of their job and move in new mates.

That cummings - given special treatment by Boris and Iike 99.99% of the world knew that cumming was not testing its eyesight I am sure the clown Boris knew. They deserve each other and both make me lol. They should get into a bitch fight in a ring and all procceds go to a charity and I'd pay to watch, lol

Sponsored Links
it must be terrible for you, living in a world where the best person you can see is Johnson the liar.
Its terrible for millions of people.
Boris has really let himself down.
Does he really have so little respect for the intelligence of the public, that he thinks that every time he makes a gaff, all he has to do is crack a joke or sing a song and everyone will love him again.
People don't seem to realise that democracy is in crisis, why would anyone believe anything these people say, respect is a two street, if the politicians don't have respect for the public, why should the public have any respect for the politicians.

One day you will learn

nobody is indispensible

nobody is irreplaceable

if Johnson fell under a bus tomorrow, there would be somebody doing the job by teatime.

One day you will learn

nobody is indispensible

nobody is irreplaceable

if Johnson fell under a bus tomorrow, there would be somebody doing the job by teatime.
Carrie does the job when Boris is in the fridge.

Sponsored Links
Back