I'm embarrassed but I am begging your support for a got cause!!

Reaction score
Country
Palau
This morning was the news he has got his cronies to tweet support for him and now this.
There are no boundaries of shamelessness for this clown.

TBH, his replacement will be worse in the sense they will blame this idiot for everything and we the taxpayers continue to suffer.

What a shameless bastard and the voters must never forget those that have been thrown in the daily wheelbarrow, wheeled out in front of tv cameras to big up this parasite.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-Boris-Johnson-50-50-chance-staying-PM.html

FYI, I have never trusted a wo/man that cheats on his family ie the divorces/lovers

Sponsored Links
"Changes at the top" says Johnson.

The man at the top is Johnson.

"Failure of leadership" says Johnson .

That's Johnson again.

Oh

it’s in the daily wail

johnD. And nosealls favourite paper :ROFLMAO:

Begging for support ??? Bit OTT

begging

reminds m of the SNP euro MP

who stood up in the European Parliament live in telly after the brexit vote

and “begged” the EU not to forget Scotland

“ I beg of you he said “ :ROFLMAO:

bloke was / is an embarrassment to Scotland and should have been sacked :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
If it's not begging, is it licking arse? :D

Credit to Boris for firing the trouble makers, those that were not following the rule and those that may get a fine. Boris only leads by exmaple :D

TBH, I fear a first for Boris IE, his wife leave him ROFL

This morning was the news he has got his cronies to tweet support for him and now this.
There are no boundaries of shamelessness for this clown.

TBH, his replacement will be worse in the sense they will blame this idiot for everything and we the taxpayers continue to suffer.

What a shameless bastard and the voters must never forget those that have been thrown in the daily wheelbarrow, wheeled out in front of tv cameras to big up this parasite.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-Boris-Johnson-50-50-chance-staying-PM.html

FYI, I have never trusted a wo/man that cheats on his family ie the divorces/lovers
the problem is the man is highly intelligent he plays to the audience and say exactly what they want to hear he will ignore the learned around him to satisfy his own ego at what seems any expense to get the applause
he will never ever accept blame or be humble as he thinks he is a superior being so not really sure what we should do other than committing him to a pennance off living like the average person in the uk to face the real life hardships that exists for many(y)

the problem is the man is highly intelligent he plays to the audience and say exactly what they want to hear he will ignore the learned around him to satisfy his own ego at what seems any expense to get the applause
he will never ever accept blame or be humble as he thinks he is a superior being so not really sure what we should do other than committing him to a pennance off living like the average person in the uk to face the real life hardships that exists for many(y)
Sorry, big-all, I think your comment is an oxymoron. You start by stating BJ is highly intelligent, then you give us a list of why that can't be true.

your probably right, i will have to look up the exact meaning of oxymoron (y)

your probably right, i will have to look up the exact meaning of oxymoron (y)
Now if you'd said, "Boris thinks he's highly intelligent". I'd be inclined to agree with you.
As it is, I think he's a selfish idiot who thinks he's highly intelligent. He's deluding himself, and he has his supporters, as do many 'lovable rogues'.

Now if you'd said, "Boris thinks he's highly intelligent". I'd be inclined to agree with you.
As it is, I think he's a selfish idiot who thinks he's highly intelligent. He's deluding himself, and he has his supporters, as do many 'lovable rogues'.
well as my signature [or what ever its called]says we are all--------------- still learning
and at 68 i am approach the top off the learning curve but still not there (y)

AHA! Got it now, its all about Game Of Thrones....
The Beast will be along shortly.

Sponsored Links
Back