New Forum Help Images

So where is the photo of my boy that I uploaded a little earlier? Is it stored in the my data quota somewhere?
That photo is tied to that post and isn't included in your quota. Images posted in the Media / Albums area are more readily reusable and searchable if required. There is a quota for the media tab, but we wouldn't be looking to cap it at that unless someone it taking liberties, so it effectively limitless while used in the confines of DIYnot. Should (unlikely I presume!) someone decide they were going to use it as their new image hosting site then we would have to clamp down.

Sponsored Links
Shame the drag'n'drop doesn't put the image in a default album, so you get the same ease of use and automagic insertion of the relevant code in your post but the images are more readily reusable and searchable if required.

Could just be me but every time u insert a phot it puts it at the start of a thread/post then the text follows.

Is there any way to change where it is inserted in a post?

It normally inserts where the cursor is for me. Are you experiencing this on desktop or mobile?

Sponsored Links
Curious, I have tried an iphone and that works as intended with both uploads and inserted media. I will try an iPad...

Will re try when I get home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 140
Ok thanks, I just tried and iPad but it worked fine (both are ios8).

Sponsored Links
Back