Immigration flows hit six year high

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
It's the doll dosser chavs and young pregnant slappers that's the maggots of society,oh and the royal family :D

Sponsored Links
The real fight against immigration was lost a long time ago.

However, the uprising in defiance of this social and economic menace is steadily growing in this country.
People will one day, again, stand up in the masses for a country we used to be proud of.

Death on the streets, (Rivers of blood).......

Trust me. It's coming...

The real fight against immigration was lost a long time ago.

However, the uprising in defiance of this social and economic menace is steadily growing in this country.
People will one day, again, stand up in the masses for a country we used to be proud of.

Death on the streets, (Rivers of blood).......

Trust me. It's coming...

That's tosh... a civil war aint coming. You should aim your anger at the politicians that changed what we were used to into something foreign!!!!

Sponsored Links
i will comment. This just show how Cameron lied about sorting immigration. It also shows how the working classess betrayed themselves by allowing this to happen and by voting new liebour for 13 years.

We will also see major riots in the next 20 years.
Working classes :LOL: - Bought all their council houses @ knockdown prices and thought they were middle class :LOL: . Just listen to J. Lennon`s song Working Class Hero . Says it all :mrgreen:

It will be when Britain defaults on its debts - which it is a mathematical certainty it will in about 10 years time.

Sponsored Links
Back