Immigration leads to 50 per cent cuts in council spending

Sponsored Links
Here is the actual headline from the IFS website;

'Sharpest cuts to local government spending in poorer areas; same areas likely to lose most in next few years.

Increasing immigration is destroying the country. It continues unabated, as nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

Even if we have a referendum in 2017 (and I don't believe Cameron's promises for one minute) that will be another two years of destruction, and undoubtedly more bearing in mind that it would take a few years to actually achieve our independence.

A depressing prospect.

It's simple: More immigration means higher costs and lower standard of living for everyone.

This country is writing big cheques, which it can't afford.

Sponsored Links
Economically more immigrants means more money, more tax and so more services.

Green belt policies puts pressure on housing supply, and an investment culture leads to hugely inflated house prices, this is further fuelled by baby boomer's typically having the most desirable family homes, so new families end up with high costs and small houses.

It's baby boomer we should blame not immigrants.

(not that I agree with immigration as is, but the reason lefties focus on how immigration is OK economically is because they are right).

Economically more immigrants means more money...

I know nothing, so perhaps you can explain where this additional money comes from.

Oh, I know. The Labour government borrows it. :LOL:

I know nothing

It shows.

Immigrants work and pay taxes, lots of facts, figures and studies show this. It is exactly why left parties loudly argue this, because it is true.

There may be a lot of good reasons to stop mass immigration, or immigration from certain areas or cultures, them costing the taxpayer is not one of those reasons though.

Immigrants work and pay taxes, lots of facts, figures and studies show this. It is exactly why left parties loudly argue this, because it is true.
You don't think for one minute that the racists on this forum are interested in the truth?

If immigrants work for low pay (minimum wage) then how much tax will they pay? Compared to how much they will take out of the system via in work benefits, plus health, education for their kids, and housing costs? It doesn't add up.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
If immigrants work for low pay (minimum wage) then how much tax will they pay? Compared to how much they will take out of the system via in work benefits, plus health, education for their kids, and housing costs? It doesn't add up.
The sums have all been done for you Joey.

Some people are looking at the small contribution that EU migrants may make to our economy - but ignoring the huge costs that non-EU migrants leave us with. But why let the facts spoil their argument?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ion-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

As usual, Nausey's just standing on the sideline parroting his little 'r' word, just as he's been told to by the lefties who have washed his single brain cell. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was the new word on today's Sesame Street. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
If we were to leave the EU ( and while I agree with the concept in principal it has morphed into a huge fascist concern that we could be better off leaving ) we would also have to sever many trade links too. Norway and Switzerland are both outside of the EU but have free trade agreements with it and one requirement for such an arrangement is the freedom of movement.

I know nothing

It shows.

There may be a lot of good reasons to stop mass immigration, or immigration from certain areas or cultures, them costing the taxpayer is not one of those reasons though.

It's not just the left that argue for this. Business does too. CBI etc

Sponsored Links
Back