Imperial Bathrooms - Poor Products Poor Service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We recently renewed the bathroom in our Edwardian semi. Imperial Bathrooms have some stylish tradititional ranges and market themselves as an upmarket manufacturer. Unfortunately our experience with them has been very disappointing. Even writing to their MD directly by recorded delivery has drawn a blank. No response. No explanation for the shortfalls in product and customer service. No attempt to rectify the situation. No interest in their products design.

Mistakes happen, we may have been unlucky in respect to the actual items in question, but the complete lack of customer service response from Imperial is unforgivable. For that reason I would forwarn others who may be interested in purchasing a traditional style bathroom suite / tiles / chromeware from these people to consider the company's CS performance as experienced by us. Another sorry example of British Manufacturing!

Sponsored Links
I just downloaded this from their site

At Imperial Bathrooms we are entirely dedicated to satisfying the needs of the homeowner. I am delighted that we have developed products that uniquely satisfy the brand new homeowner just starting out on the housing ladder right through to the demands of the largest and most opulent prestige mansion.

We are so confident in the manufacture and quality of our products that we give up to lifetime guarantees on many of our ranges: add to that the excellent designs and the lasting pleasure they bring we are sure that after investing in an Imperial Bathroom, you will never feel the need to invest in a new bathroom ever again.

At Imperial Bathrooms, we want you to be more than happy with the quality, design and craftsmanship of our products and services; we want you to be delighted – in this way you will use us again and again, and will recommend us to your family and friends.

I guess you won't be agreeing with that statement :(

We actually quoted that opening line in our letter to the MD but he seems lost for words in the reality away from la-la glossy brochure-land

You can get directors home addresses from companies house (I think) why not send a recorded delivery to him at home.

Sponsored Links
I paid thru the nose John D :eek:

Actually by switch I think.

Thanks for the tip re companies house BSS - might check that one out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back