Improving water pressure

Haven't suggested anything - wanted advice on here first. Having received it, have decided to keep quiet and see how the replacement of the shower mixer goes (it has apparently been playing up for some time now).

Sponsored Links
Without any measurements, dextrous, your advice isn't going to be worth anything.

I suggest you measure the incoming static, with this info you may find that an accumulator will fix all the issues.

It will also render the new water main a waste of money, so lets hope you didn't suggest that to your friends originally. :eek:

I would like to be the second person that thinks G Bramwell may be the latest user name of the person AKA Big Burner, Water Systems, Dr Drivel. It's too early to be certain, time will tell. Some of the phrases are similar, I won't bet my hat on it just yet.

Someone said that in a boiler thread.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back