in or out ?

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
Eddie M said:
I know I must be a bit weird

That's definitely true.

It plays on my mind a little. Pain enjoyable :?: :eek: strange boy! Oh, yeah, have you tried those brushes that you insert between your teeth to clean your interdental gums, (it's not kinky, you can buy them in Tesco's) again, a delicious sort of "discomfort", Oh dear, I am weird.

Eddie M said:
I know I must be a bit weird, but I actually liked the pain of having all four of my wisdom teeth complete with compacted roots pulled out. It's not just the pain but that odd cracking / squelching sound of bone and tissues being wrought asunder. Fava beans and Chianti anyone?

I'm sure there's an adult website forum somewhere where you can talk to others with the same interest Eddie ;)

CamperPete said:
Eddie M said:
I know I must be a bit weird, but I actually liked the pain of having all four of my wisdom teeth complete with compacted roots pulled out. It's not just the pain but that odd cracking / squelching sound of bone and tissues being wrought asunder. Fava beans and Chianti anyone?

I'm sure there's an adult website forum somewhere where you can talk to others with the same interest Eddie ;)

Why on earth would I want to hang around with other weirdo's? Present company excepted of course!!

Sponsored Links
i had 2 teeth pulled about 2 years ago, before i had my brace fitted. had to make space to move the other teeth about.

it didn't hurt, it was kinda cool cos i got to sit up while he pulled them (upper premolars) - this and the impressions are the only times i've sat up in a dentists chair lol. Bled like crazy for about an hour, had these white cotton sticks to chew on to soak the blood up.

The gap's closed up now and i've had the brace removed. Even being upper premolars, you cant tell they had gone unless you looked closely. Any tooth you have removed, you will miss. Eating is wierd with teeth missing.

I also had a small "un-emerged tooth" under the gumline (front of my pallet) behind my top front teeth (it was causing the front 2 teeth to be out of line). I had to have general anaesthetic for this, and i had stitches in my mouth, couldnt eat solids (or liquids very well) for about 3 weeks. When the stitches dissolved, i found a few stubs of them left in the gum, and pulled them out. now THAT was wierd!!! felt so good though!!! Found some went from the front of my gums to behind in the pallet!! when i pulled the front, it disappeared from the pallet.

Now i have the perfect smile :D

PAIN is when your dentist gives you a retainer to wear a week after he's pulled the brace off and your teeth have had chance to move. :evil:

out out out

if you win the lottery in the future you can alwasy get TITANIUM inserts into your jaw then after 6 months they cut the gums and screw in your new teeth

£70 :eek: 35 where i live buncha robbers that reminds me i have to put up my prices in case i need a dentist

When you have your teeth taken out, the spongy bone beneath shrinks, as do your gums, and you end up with that hollow sunken face that old people have.

Hang on to your teeth, as many as possible for as long as possible.

If you dentist says he can help you retain a working tooth, why do you want to hasten the day when you need dentures?

Either way it's going to pain!! :evil: Pain in the mouth or pain in the pocket!

Just remember - as long as you feel the pain - you are alive!! :evil: (probably!!!!)

I only have 22 teeth, but you wouldn't notice it unless you had a good look inside.

OUT...........I`ve got 3 molars left and none of them are in the top jaw :LOL: :LOL: I chew with my incisors until they wear out .....been like it for over 5 years now........dentures are in a tupperware box :eek: ....only52 :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back