Inactive sensor on visonic alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi and thanks in advance for any help.

I gave a visonic alarm power ax I think and it's great.

However one of the window sensors is flashing and the alarm us stating "inactive". I am giving trouble following the manual and online isn't much help! The alarm is still setting but I would like to correct the issue....what am I missing???

N D

Sponsored Links
is it stating that specific device is inactive. Can you change the battery?

Push the large ok button couple of times to see any faults

It was only fitted at Christmas and when I was cleaning a window upstairs it is that room that the sensor us flashing in so didn't think it was the battery....

It just saw guest bedroom sensor inactive so bent I'd cleaned the windows I thought I may have knocked it or something.

Sponsored Links
If it's inactive it may be a range issue as in it can no longer see the sensor due to the distance. However the batteries seem to do odd things sometimes with this panel so I would replace the sensor battery anyway as they are only a few pounds.
Don't think you knocking it would cause this issue

Did you ever manage to find out the reason for the inactive sensor, I have exactly the same issue with 2 sensors out of 8 but it still sets fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back