Incorrectly marked up service fuses in flats.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone help me with this.....

We live in a block of flats, we own our one and while looking round the place I took a look at the incoming supply where the 20 service fuses for the flats are and they are all mislabeled. some have 3 or 4 numbers on them, crossed out e.t.c. and I am trying to get EDF to come and mark them up correctly and after about 20 calls to different departments they are just speiling off different excuses... not this department, that distribution... e.t.c.

I'm sure it is there problem, they own the incoming supply and am I right in thinking that its them that deal with the maintenance of the pre meter equipment?

Potentially this could be dangerous, all 20 fuses are marked up wrongly and they don't want to do anything about it.

Thanks in advance,

Kev

Sponsored Links
tell them one of them's blown and quote a flat number that doesn't appear on the fuses :LOL: :evil:

Can you get a picture of the fuses?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back