Indesit dishwasher problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi: We have an Indesit washer thats playing up at the moment. Its a few years old now 3000 W is all thats on it re mode numbers. when we switch it to the normal wash programme it no longer finishes the cycle and stops at different points during the wash. I put it it on today, normal wash, it fills, starts to wash, water heats up as it does so, it finishes the wash and empties.

Then the timer works its way around to the next cycle and it repeats, but when it emptied the water at this point it would not go any farther, I turn the control around (manually) to where it reaches the rinse cycle that starts it again and it finishes the wash.

I have noticed that it does'nt allways stop at the same place, ie after the second wash, it has stopped after the first wash sometimes.

Its heats up ok, the dishes are clean when it does work.

Anyone any ideas what could be wrong with it ??

OS

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back