Indesit WIL 133 problems, help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
My washing machine (Indesit WIL 133) won't go any further than the wash cycle. I can stop the machine and move the dial to drain and then stop it and do a rinse and spin.
The water doesn't heat up either (tried a boil wash to see) so we have replaced the heater element and thermostat sensor and it still doesn't heat up or proceed through the cycle!

Any ideas? None of the lights are flashing to indicate a problem.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Did you check the old heater , looks like you got a pcb fault.

What do you mean by 'check it?' visually it had a couple of burnt bits on it, how else would we check it?

If it is a PCB fault does that mean replacing the complete board? Is it better to call a repairman out?

Sponsored Links
You can check it with a meter it should read 30 ohms if it's ok , no reading means it's had it. It save you wasting money on parts that are not faulty. To replace the pcb send it to emw for exchange cost about 40 quid. No repair man from the yellow pages or local paper can repair the pcb it has to be conformed to that machine.

Hi

I have a similar problem with my Indesit wil133

It sticks on wash cycle after taking soap, just goes back and forth.

New PCB sounds a hassle, I might just bin it and buy a new one.

I would be interested to know how you got on with your problem . . ?

Regards

Alex

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back