Indesit Washing Machine WIL 1435 stops on cycle fashes leds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help !!!!!!

Have Indesit Waching machine 1400 WIL 1435 Silver fronted.
The problem is that it runs for a while through the cycles and then stops. I believe it is before the spin cycle (so the wife says!) it then flashes up two leds on the front panel (extra rinse and stain removal) and does nothing more. Looking inside the drum it seems that water is sitting in the bottom of the drum. This indicateS to me that the filter/pump behind the front panel may be blocked. On inspection I removed 1x coin 1xscrew. Tried a wash and still stopped at the same point. Could it be that the pump may be shot/ its seems to be making a noise Any ideas !!!! THANKS ANDY :cry:

Sponsored Links
If the machine is not draining at all ie it will stop after the wash programme but before the rinse and spin part of the programme you will have either a blockage or faulty pump. I would check for blockage first starting from the tub sump to the pump. If the pump is making a "not normal noise" it very well could be a broken impeller shaft in the pump (new pump required) or it may be that the sound of the pump changes when there is no water passing through

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back