Indesit IDL530 Dishwasher - Error Codes Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Day All.

I have a Indesit IDL530 Dishwasher, it has given me no problems upto now.

We only use program 4 (Rapid 25).

When we start the unit it drains, fills and washes or so it seems.
Just befor the end of the cycle it drains all the water and rapidly flashes the 4th light (Drying).

Once this has happend you can not reset or select a new mode you have to power down the unit for a few mins and power on again before it will start again.

I have noted that when this happens and your open the door it has not heated the water.

I have tested the heating Element by disconecting the wires and connecting my DVM, I get 28ohms so I think that is ok, I have also tested the thermostat switch that is also ok.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.

Sponsored Links
remove door panel 3 screws each side and see if thermister is conected to the rear of dispenser ,if it is pcb needs replaceing heater relay on the pcb is gone.

Thanks for your reply.

It looks like a problem with the control board.

Where is the best place in the UK for me to buy a new control board?

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.

try google , if not indesit cost about 25 quid ,just plug and play .you will need the serial number when you order it as well there are 2 types of board.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply.

I am sure that the control board is at fault as today I switched the unit on and the drain pump kicked in without any mode being selected.

You can then select a mode and press start it then starts the program and lets the water in but the drain pump is still running.

I have contacted indesit with regards to getting a new control board but they only seem to be intrested in sending an engineer out and charging me £99.98 for the call out and any repairs that are needed.

Is there some magic phone number or hand shake I need so they will just sell me the control board?

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your reply.

I have not yet brought a new PCB for my unit so as it's the weekend I tought I would have a look at the PCB and the relay.

I have removed the relay from the PCB, and when 12volts is connected to the relay it clicks, and you get a zero ohm (short) reading on my DVM, But I have no idea if the relay is able to pass any or full current, So I am going to replace just the relay.

The relay that is fitted has the following markings.
HF3FD
012-Z3F(088)

I have just had a look on RS's web site and they sell (HF3FD 012-ZSTF) for just £0.99

012 = (12v Coil).
Z = (SPDT Contact Arrangement).
S = (Sealed IP67).
T = (AgSnO2 Contact Material).
F = (Class F).

Best Regards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back