indesit IDL530 dishwasher has flashing lights & stops cy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My indesit IDL530 dishwasher has been fine until today lights number 2+4(from left to right) start flashig around 3/4 through a cycle I no its something to do with the heat but how do I fix it I fix ant afford a new one and Desperatly need this one :(

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sorry, Mia - at this point it's become clear that you are not going to be able to diagnose and fix the problem yourself. And that's nothing to do with being a housewife - a man who didn't know what a multimeter was would be just as stuck. Only less likely to admit it.

So it's repairman time, or back to Fairy Liquid... :(

Sorry, Mia - at this point it's become clear that you are not going to be able to diagnose and fix the problem yourself. And that's nothing to do with being a housewife - a man who didn't know what a multimeter was would be just as stuck. Only less likely to admit it.

So it's repairman time, or back to Fairy Liquid... :(

my husband has got one(multumeter) he's an electrition he said were in the dishwasher does he need to check I just try and get ad much info for him as possible.

He needs to disconnect the heating element and check it's resistance and IR.

As he would with an immersion heater.

Also, as with an immersion heater it could be the thermostat or anywhere in the wiring.

As he's an electrician I hope he has more than a multimeter.

He needs to disconnect the heating element and check it's resistance and IR.

As he would with an immersion heater.

Also, as with an immersion heater it could be the thermostat or anywhere in the wiring.

As he's an electrician I hope he has more than a multimeter.

ok he will have a look once he's finished work. I'm assuming you find this at the back of the dishwasher?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back