Indesit washer dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just replaced the module on my WD10 but all it is doing is let water in which it immediately pumps out. Meanwhile the program selector switch will be turning round and round, making clicking noises. I thought I occasionaly heard some humming sounds as well. The power 'on' light (red) sometimes flashes or goes out completely when the machine is on.
Any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks

Sponsored Links
i would ask why did you change the module, and did it have this problem before you change the module

I changed the module after the machine stopped working and I had found 'burnt' circuits on the module.

perhaps its something else at fault tat in turn caused the module to burn out?

Often with a w/m or w/d one part goes, so to the untrained you change it, as that is logical, how ever as i said i would suspect something else is the cause.

An example would be: Timer stops after fill, timer must be at fault? no its waiting for the heater to heat the water, but if the heater has gone it will never get hot, so timer will never move

i also believe some modules have to be "configured" for the appliance, this may be true in your case

sorry i can not help any further :cry:

Sponsored Links
This sounds like a job for a professional. I suggest you call in a local repair engineer who will have diagnostic information.

your problem is that new modules come without an eeprom )little microchip programed to your specific model) these can be ordered from indesit pre programmed to your specific model , or you could call out an engineer from indesit who can install a blank eeprom and program it via his laptop

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back