Indesit Wd12x leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I have a Indesit WD12x washer dryer which leaks a lot of water from underneath. Ive checked for blockages as have narrowed it down the issue as best I can. When I turn the machine on and water pours into the soap dispenser, it is at this point that water floods from underneath the washer. I cleared out any soap residue to ensure no blockages. Any idea how to resolve this? or how to figure out what exactly is causing the problem?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Dispenser hose loose /split hole in drum /sump loose /heater bollard loose

thanks rocks1. I dont really know a lot about washing machines, so this might sound like a daft question but do you know of any diagram showing the inside of these machines? Also, apart from taking the top off how else can i 'open' the machine to get access to the parts you mentioned? (Sorry i know these are stupid questions!)

Sponsored Links
Lid comes off so does rear panel best thing yo can do is remove it out and tilt back and look underneath with a torch look up inside and you will see water leak.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back