Indesit WD12X stuck in cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WD12X has a load of washing in. It works fine on setting 8 Daily wash but when it goes into the rinse cycle it it jams.

The light is not flashing to show an error it is just on full.

Could I have over filled it with clothes?

Any ideas how to unlock the door and get my clothes out?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
put mc on to drain/spin does it empty .if not pump /waste pipe blocked

Not had a chance to try as I am at work.

I couldn't get the machine to go on to the rinse or spin cycles earlier today it just jams and makes a wierd noise.

pull mc out tilt back and washing up bowl under filter on the front right unscrew .when water has gone look inside the pump poss hair clips money etc.

Sponsored Links
Okay. I have turned off the machine at the mains, this released the door lock so I have my clothes out.

Tried it again without clothes the machine is still sticking between cycles. This is not due to having the Easy Iron button pressed.

I have taken out the screws from the filter. I couldn't get the filter cap out to look inside. I used a screw driver and turned the filter cap anti-clockwise water poured out but the cap is still stuck.

Is it not supposed to come out or should I be looking elsewhere for blockages. Where would I find the pump?

pull the screw filter out fully any muck inside. that is the pump assy behind it

Thanks for your help.

I eventually got the filter open it was obstructed as it was full of safety pins?? I live in a shared house! :rolleyes:

The safety pins had caused the pump motor to burn out and had to be replaced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back