Indesit WIDL 127 UK washer died after unplugging mid-cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now when you plug it in all you get are rapid flashes (no pauses) of the door lock light and the four lights next to it marked delay timer, easy iron, extra rince and the spin speed one. Of the remaining lights only the 9h one is flashing.

I have tried pressing and holding the reset button and the on/off button but no joy. :( There are no clicks or other noises and none of the buttons turns.

The washer is three years old. Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
I'm wondering if it's worth me just replacing the eeprom and taking a chance since it's only £33 delivered. What do you guys think? Skip or chance £33? :mrgreen:

eprom is soldered in, what makes you think eprom is at fault :idea:

Thanks for replying! I was just guessing about the eeprom because it was fine until it was unplugged so it seemed like it would be a computery sort of fault :oops: I read here about the module but that looks as new with no burn marks or anything.

I don't really want to chuck it out when it's still like a brand new one even when you tip it up and look underneath.

One other odd thing it did (after much fiddling with the reset button and unplugging) was to come back to life and do 3 washes perfectly only to give up again just when I was telling my wife what a clever husband she had. :mrgreen: (I'm a car mechanic!)

Sponsored Links
Indesit WIDL Codes

widl codes - light flashing from left to right are numbers 1-4

f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

f1 and f17 share the same light

Thanks for that rocks :) In that case it should be F15 (dryer heater relay) But I wonder if that can be right because it's flashing really fast and the door lock and 9h (delayed start) lights are flashing too at the same time. :confused: I looks more like it's just gone haywire or do these things seem normal for a fault code to you?

I really appreciate your time, any car questions ask away :D

heater relay on the pcb gone .exchange pcb from here cost 45 quid .http://www.emwelec.co.uk/index.php

Have pcb out and identified which one it is thanks to your handy link. I'll report back on how it goes. :D

Just fitted the refurbished PCB, all problems cured! Absolutely perfect now. :D What a great place this forum is! But thanks most of all to Rocks for all your help, without which my machine would have been just another one chucked in the landfill.

In my daughter's language, Rocks rocks! :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back