individual earth connections on sockets IN NETHERLANDS

It's less than ideal using 3 pin sockets if there's no earth. I can't say what rules apply in NL but the general principle is to use 2 pin sockets with no earth. It's impossible to plug class 1/earthed items into it is thus generally viewed as "conforming".
You can if they have Schuko plugs on them which is very likely in NL.

Sponsored Links
You can if they have Schuko plugs on them which is very likely in NL.
Exactly. The reasoning behind non-earthed sockets was that they were only to be installed in rooms with non-conductive floors, no water pipes, CH pipes etc. so in the event of a fault in a class 0 appliance there is no path to earth. A class 1 appliance plugged into such a socket becomes class 0 and poses no additional risk. This is why Schuko plugs fit non-earthed sockets.

Class 0 appliances (single-insulated) in an environment with exposed earth potential on the other hand are a substantial danger, which is why Schuko sockets have the two „guide notches“ on either side.

I'm not 100% sure but I recall being told that there is a rule in NL that either all sockets in a room must be earthed, or none of them for the reasons Ragnar_AT mentions.

Sponsored Links
It’s important to bear in mind that there are multiple design philosophies which were used in an approaches to both persosl
Shock protection and earthing / grounding systems.

Dutch wiring, done to code, is generally very safe.

The key thing is don’t just assume that you can apply approach that make sense in networks that use TN-C-S and apply them in networks using TT or IT grounding approaches.

Things like bonding to pipe work isn’t always advisable or safe. You could be sending stray / fault currents into gas or water mains or even picking them up.

If you’re upgrading that building’s wiring, it’s likely the whole system would need to be reviewed and redesigned, not just hacking an Earth / ground connection to a single room or outlet.

Back