Informative information removed from posts on this forum ...a big mistake.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's no longer clearly shown what thanks posters recieve nor the views posts have.

When I look for information the amount of thanks a poster gets tends to give me an idea of the competence and knowledge of a particular posters answer.

Like wise if a thread has a ot of views it is probably interesting to look at.

This info is now missing, to me the usfullness of this site has diminished.

Sponsored Links

I can see those details in Forums> New Threads it has darker blue columns headed 'Replies' and 'Views'.

<<<<<<- When looking at actual posts, on the left, a small panel with the posters name indicates - when they joined, number of messages posted, thanks received and country.

One issue I do find a little odd, unless you are aware - the Thanks and Like buttons only show up if I hover my pointer in the correct area of the post. It took me some time before I spotted these hidden buttons.

Last edited:
It's no longer clearly shown what thanks posters recieve nor the views posts have.

When I look for information the amount of thanks a poster gets tends to give me an idea of the competence and knowledge of a particular posters answer.

Like wise if a thread has a ot of views it is probably interesting to look at.

I'm not sure what you mean, can you elaborate? Maybe screenshot?

No changes have been made recently that would change what you see in regards to thanks/views.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure what you mean, can you elaborate? Maybe screenshot?

No changes have been made recently that would change what you see in regards to thanks/views.

It's an issue on my smartphone only ????? On a tablet it's as usual on my galaxy S10+ it lacks the details as described......very suprising I thought it was due to changes on the site .....obviously that's not the case. Very puzzling.

Back