Is it just me who thinks this forum is often belligerent?

'Islam%2Bwill%2Bdominate%2Bthe%2Bworld%2BFreedom%2Bcan%2Bgo%2Bto%2Bhell'%2BA%2Bsupporter%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bseven%2BMuslim%2Bprotesters%2Barrives%2Bat%2BLuton%2BMagistrates'%2BCourt%2Btoday.jpg

Sponsored Links
One says that a certain religion will dominate the world, the other is just pure speculation.
I'll try and find the piccys of the Hyde Park Muslim rally that certain people had placards stating things like ' Death to non believers' or the Muslim guy that had a 'pretend' backpack full of explosives. If an English person dare say anything against Islam, they would be locked up.
What you have to realise that we, the indeginous people of England, are very tolerant of others, more so than other countries I assume.
We hate change, we like to live our lives in our way - suddenly, we have the so called 'religion of peace' thrust upon us and the very same people that were welcomed into OUR country, always appear to want to criticise the Western way. Yet, no doubt, they are the very ones that do not wish to integrate with us and desire to have their own culture thrust upon us - Muslim only schools for example.
I am all for integration - other races have come to our shores and blended in. To the indiginous population, I would suspect that they cannot trust a Muslim. Perhaps we are blinded by our own thoughts of terrorism and extremists, but the realism is that trust is a two way street.
Our country is now multi-cultural. I have no problems with that. Afterall, without Asian Doctors/nurses,etc we would be up the preverbial creek. Reality kicks in then - A tolerant society of integrated people, or total disrespect for the ever increasing Muslim intolerance?

Sponsored Links
In my humble opinion, you are speaking utter rubbish.
Catholics or Church of England children are allowed to go to school in whatever they want to - spaces permitted.
Lot's of people are speaking bad things about Islam and not being locked up? Since when do the Polish, Ukraine etc population of this country go on a rally and carry placards stating death to the infidels that do not recognise their religion or beliefs?
You speak about the Western way - consumerism etc. Yet the Muslim comminity and others, come to our country and gather all that they can.
They are allowed to speak their views, but, if anyone should dare say a word against Islam, they revolt.
Blinded by a Government controlled media - utter rubbish. Look at the facts. What so called Relious people carried out the 7/7 attacks? Catholics - Church of England?
As for someone wanting to strip them of their Culture/idendity/customs/religion - you live in a world of your own. As stated before, we are a country that is tolerant. That doesn't mean to say that we should be at the beck and call to any religion that has so many fanatics that would even want to change the name of the Mecca Bingo hall because it upsets the Muslims.

Yep, it is too late, but the underlying fact is that althought Mecca is something holy to Muslims, the Mecca Bingo halls have been around for ages - why should we change it just because the Muslim community do not like the name and find it offensive?
It's apparent that the Muslim community want us to change - why should we? Why can't the Muslim community intergrate more and accept our ways? You know, the country that THEY decided to come to

You could say how can the Rank Group be so insensitive to the surrounding community when they put up a new gambling hall?
I could have seen that coming a mile off.
If it's a case of who was there first , the muslims were there before the bingo hall , and Mecca was there before the Rank Group first started with Bingo, but that would be childish. ;)
They do accept our ways , they drive on the right side of the road dont they? (the right side being the left.) :D

It wasn't new - it has been there for years. Then came along the Muslim brigade that decided that it wasn't to their liking and was not to thier beliefs. FFS and no offence here but if the table was turned and we went to a Muslim country, do you honestly think that we could name the bingo hall Mecca? We tolerate lots of things in OUR country, but that is taking the pish.

This forum seems to be overcome with God botherers. If someone knocks on my door spreading God, I tell them where to go, If a different religion accousts me on the street, I avoid them, but when it comes to thread bothering...? GIVE ME A BREAK FFS!!!

Posting is about a topic, not religion beliefs. So don't express your incoherent, illogical, idealistic views upon me? OK?

IronNaz, if you don't like what you read, then post about your religion elsewhere, nobody else, and I mean NOBODY else on here, complains about their religion.

Oh I'm C of E, that Henry VIII was cool to set that up, divorces and stuff, and disolve the Christian grip on the country, as they were stealing all his money, so knock all the monastaries down.

Don't tell me IronNaz, about your issues, leave them in the mosque. Give it a frikkin rest. Integrate or leave.

Sponsored Links
Back