Don't post just a clicky thing

I

imamartian

Can i ask that posters don't just post a link. At least make your point in words and add the link as proof, or extra info/detail.

I don't know about others, but i find it quite annoying (probably due to my slow internet connection) to wait for a link to a news story i'm not interested in, or worse still, a 20 minute youtube video.

Sponsored Links
Don't click on them then. You don't have to ya know? It's not mandatory. :rolleyes:

Not mandatory I know but imamartian, does raise a valid point, I like to have some idea too, about what I am about to watch.

Wotan

I agree but the title has only room for about 25 characters.

Sponsored Links
Not mandatory I know but imamartian, does raise a valid point, I like to have some idea too, about what I am about to watch.

Wotan

It's joe through and through... if i said today was Saturday he'd say it was blue!.

But it is just a bit easy to whack in a link... at least let us know you opinion on the subject?

if its a youtube click its smarter to encase it in the YOUTUBE tags (the button at the end of the row in the edit screen then you dont get a link, you get an embed

like this

another of my fav japanese pop videos :D

if its a youtube click its smarter to encase it in the YOUTUBE tags (the button at the end of the row in the edit screen then you dont get a link, you get an embed

like this

another of my fav japanese pop videos :D

That works... although a few words to explain why you posted it wouldn't go amiss surely?

ah Antonia Christina Basilotta , havent heard of her for a while............

Well any reason to post my fav japanese pop videos, and it seriously messes with peoples heads if the click on the play button unwarily :D

I've currently got Laurie Anderson's Oh Superman on endless loop after someone accidently post the link yesterday..... how do i stop? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYu88jIDYs&playnext_from=TL&videos=HykBBbaErDE

that was an error on my part

Laurie anderson. Either love it or hate it.

It WAS you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you? It's a bit like dunking someones head in a bucket of marmite!!!

Sponsored Links
Back