Inhibitors etc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive recently moved a radiator and in doing so drained the system, I am looking at topping up the system with an inhibitor, Ive looked on screwfix and there are two options the sentinel at £9.99 and protex at £3.59 what is the difference ? apart from price is the dearer one the better option ? also Ive noticed other products for heating systems De Scaler & Cleanser should I buy these at the same time and put them into my heating system when I add the inhibitor.

Thanks Southview
Thought for the day..........
Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree......

Sponsored Links
I find the cheaper chemicals for heating are useless. If you want to clean your system get a bottle of setinel x400 sludge remover, instructions are on the bottle. After emptying x400 out of your system get setinel x100 and follow the instructios on the bottle, they are very clear even if you know basic diy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back