InkJet Printer

Hi all,

Not uncommon woth some of the epsons, I had an 850 which did exactly the same, All I had to do was take out the cartridge and give it a clean (the printer not the cartridge!) with a cotton bud and some meths, then run a couple of cleaning cycles.
I now have an r300 as well, and I get ink for about £10 for the set also. Coincedence, but I also have a Samsung 1610 mono laser, and while its reasonable, its not brilliant but it is definately value for money but if I didnt have my larger colour laser - Also a Samsung I would have gone upmarket on the mono.

Sponsored Links
so egg plant when you pull the ink cartridge out how do you clean the head with meths love to learn? there is a spike sticking up when you pull the cartridge out, is it the top of this piece you clean with meths as i suppose there is a fine hole in it ? any way love to learn how to unblock them thanks for your last post it seems its a common fault with the printers and cheap ink.

yes, I clean all around the spike with cotton buds and meths. Give the meths a bit to dry off before you put the cartridge back in.

cheers thanks for that egg plant i will try it before i buy some of these new solvent cartridges any thing is worth a try

Sponsored Links
hi egg plant the cotton wool buds ands meths never worked so i bought one of these pressit solvent cleaner cartridges only cost a couple of pounds so nothing to loose i thought.And guesss what after some head cleaning with it it cleared it so i got not a single line white line in nozzle check. great to go from no ink in check pattern and then perfect again can well and truly recomend people to buy them when they use cheap ink. any way hope people can learn from my experiences as i was about to throw the printer out the window . not now its like new

Back