installer- not vat reg-discount for 50% cash

Sponsored Links
Yes. But someone supplying and fitting boilers well, legally above board, and providing decent support is unlikely to be able to stay under the threshold.

This is of course ignoring the fact that he is blatantly committing tax evasion.

Last edited:
We are on different wavelengths and I see no point in continuing, so good day to you and have a good one. (y)

Even on my quietest year on record, with nearly 6 months out to renovate my house, or turnover was still significantly over the CURRENT threshold.

That is because I supply and fit. I know what you're trying to convey but it didn't detect from the fact that someone trying to manipulate their turnover in a business of this nature and flagrantly evading tax is a recipe for a disaster. We're not talking about tap washers area we?

Sponsored Links
Depends if the op is in the south East or North east, would certainly be easier to stay under if you are out in the villages and not working a full time week.

Yes. But someone supplying and fitting boilers well, legally above board, and providing decent support is unlikely to be able to stay under the threshold.

This is of course ignoring the fact that he is blatantly committing tax evasion.
Not necessarily there are situations where you wouldn’t be tax avoiding

Op
anyway what recourse would the customer have if not paying tax if you can get it done do it but ask the question if he says he’s busy :sneaky:

RUN Rhino RUN, don't look back!

Get an installer that you will have a come back with. (if he is cutting corners before he starts then god knows what other corners he will cut)

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back