Installer recommendations to upgrade Texecom comWiFI to SmartCom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have a Texecom Premier Elite 48-W alarm system with the comWiFi module installed. I'd like to upgrade to the SmartCom so can anyone recommend a good installer in or around Berkshire who charges reasonable costs to do this kind of job?

I considered DIY'ing but at the moment I don't have much time and seems the upgrade will require flashing etc. so rather get someone to do it.

Sponsored Links
It can be flashed up to V5 to use smartcom, the issue is whether you need to relearn your existing devices back on.

There is someone on ebay that will lash the panel up for you but cant guarentee how the wireless devices will fair if your going from say a version 2/3 or 4 as they changed the allocations so the devices would have to be unlearned and relearned I suspect.

What devices do you have on the system, wireless or hardwired bell being the main concern, as the rest are easy to get to.

Thanks - it's currently on v3, not been upgraded since installed.

I've got a number of wireless PIRs and a couple of wireless door contacts. I believe the siren is hard wired. Nothing else really.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back