Installin new sensor, tamper problem

H

hasso

hello, i need to install two new sensors and remove one door contact in my house and need help on how to install the sensors the remove the door contact from the main control panel. the alarm is accenta g3 with a built in keypad. How do you deactivate a sensor while the rest sensors are still on. for the sensors i will need 6 core right? I also own a shop and getting a extension done but the builders i think has cut the a sensor wire the system has gone to tamper and somehow cannot come out i have tried resetting the alarm and still no change.How do i fix it can i remove the but that has been cut and use a connector to join the rest the alarm is the same as mine accenta g3 with built in keypad.

Sponsored Links
hello, i need to install two new sensors and remove one door contact in my house and need help on how to install the sensors the remove the door contact from the main control panel. the alarm is accenta g3 with a built in keypad. How do you deactivate a sensor while the rest sensors are still on. for the sensors i will need 6 core right? I also own a shop and getting a extension done but the builders i think has cut the a sensor wire the system has gone to tamper and somehow cannot come out i have tried resetting the alarm and still no change.How do i fix it can i remove the but that has been cut and use a connector to join the rest the alarm is the same as mine accenta g3 with built in keypad.
I had the same problem, I had no acess to replace the cable so I used a junction box( or terminal block).
I know its a shortcut but I've never had any problems ;)
as for your other question, I would say you need the installation manual to make installation easier. you would need to remove the relevant fuse on the panel that supplies the power to the zones. I've blown fuses on the main panel replacing pirs in the past.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back