installing a bath

Ha ha Tony! You are insinuating that I am a "bathroom" fitter, which , I believe, is often used as a derogatory term on this forum.

I do fit bathrooms occasionally, but mainly do plumbing repairs, amongst many other domestic maintenance tasks. I will even fix your guttering.

I do, however, work on my own and take my time. A good quality job not done in a hurry. Might take twice as long as someone who charges £ 300 per day! No rush job, as they say.

Sponsored Links
I dont see that anyone who fits bathrooms should be seen as anything other than somebody doing a much needed job in homes.

Nor have I seen any derogatory comments about bathroom fitters on here.

My gutters here are three floors up and the gipsys have stolen my estate car this week which was to bring my long ladder which would have been used to do the job in conjunction with my access platform.

Tony

Sorry to hear about your loss. I wonder how much the Gypsys would charge.

Actually my insurance won't cover me working above a certain height so I might just give up on the gutters.

Especially at the rates I charge!

Sponsored Links
My vehicle cost £500 and I spent another £500 on it and they would have got about £60 for scrapping.

The scrap place would have made about £350 out of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back