installing a bath

Sponsored Links
had a few quotes , they vary from 200 to 660 , to remove a shower , move a sink and install a bath

Sponsored Links
does anybody how much on average a plumber charges a day
Oh, it varies wildly.
I know some that work for as little as £85. Downside of those is that they don't speak much English, and their work tends to be crap.
I charge a lot more, but everything works well and looks good.

If you can tell me what sort of quality you are after, I can probably give you a fair idea of what you are looking at. A Merc does cost more than a Skoda, that kind of thing.

A Skoda is a car of good quality, as is the Merc. The Merc. generally has a higher specification.
The Skoda meets its generally lower specification, therefore it is of good quality.

A Skoda is a car of good quality...
I know two people with a Skoda, and if what they tell me is true, I would not rate a Skoda as good quality.
And yes, I do realise that neither this post, nor the one above this one contributes nothing to the question of the op, so I will not waste any further time in trying to convince somebody who does not care to listen.

Don't get a GasSafe registered plumber unless there are gas pipes / appliances involved.

A plumber wot only does water should be a fair side cheaper.

I charge £ 150. And that's London.

In 1991, Volkswagen took a 30% stake in Skoda and started work in training and educating the workforce to Western quality standards.

By 2000 there was a waiting list of buyers. Annual sales have outstripped all the other brands.

I always quote fixed prices for installations. How on earth can anyone accept a daily rate for a finite job?

In London a replacement bathroom is between £150 and £350 with reasonable people.

That excludes tiling which is about £10-£15 psm plus materials. Cement is costly.

Tony

I think you are missing the point.

That price range is what bathroom installers quote.

Most of the actual installations are being done by Axel and his mates who do the job for just £150.

These are mostly for landlords or renovation for sale so the price is more important than the showroom quality.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back