Installing Horstman DRT1 digital thermostat. No/low voltage?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm installing a Glow worm 30cxi, with Glow worm timer (if I'd have found this site earlier I'd have probably got something different! too late now as it's delivered & the pipes connected to jig, ce la vie)

I've bought a Horstman DRT1 digital room thermostat. It is battery powered & the manual says it can be used on mains or "low voltage".

The 30CXI has "No Voltage" connections for external controls, as well as a mains connections.

I'd be really grateful if someone could tell me if the Horstman will work on the "no voltage" connection? Or if I would do any damage connecting a battery powered device to the "no voltage" connections to test it?

Cheers

Don :confused:

Sponsored Links
You try to impress by using a foriegn phrase, but spell it wrongly! C'est la vie!

You can use the voltage free switching on the stat with your boiler. Pas de problème.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back