Installing power to my shed ???

b) Don't bother to notify (known as the "Banal-sheds technique"), go ahead and do they work as planned. Get a spark out to whack his tester on for a few minutes, just to give you peace of mind (but no cert). Please note that getting a qualified spark out to check your work is NOT part of the "Banal-sheds technique".
You really are gunning for that prize, aren't you.

Sponsored Links
Banal, you are a hypocritical c0ck.

A sizeable chuck of your 25,000 posts are you getting wood over berating DIYers for not notifying, yet you then come the big "I am", bragging about how you don't care about the law.

If you have done this deliberately to get a rise out of me, then you have succeeded.
If you think it's OK to ignore the law, then you are pathetic little hypocrite.

Either way, you have hijacked this thread, so I will say no more here, and I will leave you to your boasting thread in peace.

Banal, you are a hypocritical ****.
No - you are just incapable of reading.

A sizeable chuck of your 25,000 posts are you getting wood over berating DIYers for not notifying,
I challenge you to find just one, let alone a sizable chunk.

I may criticise them for not bothering to find out first, and ending up in a mess, but not once have I berated anybody for making an informed decision not to notify.

But you don't care about that, do you, just so long as you can fire off another one of your pathetic and wildly inaccurate shots.

yet you then come the big "I am", bragging about how you don't care about the law.
Please show me where I have said anything that could reasonably be termed "bragging".

Oh - sorry - I forgot, you don't do rational and justifiable and reasonable, do you.

If you have done this deliberately to get a rise out of me, then you have succeeded.
I've done nothing deliberately to wind you, or anyone up. You were the one who started in with all the stupid behaviour, laughable accusations and bizarre assumptions, and all I've done is to show that you were wrong over and over again by truthfully answering your questions.

If you find yourself unduly excited by that then perhaps you should look elsewhere for the person really responsible.

You might like to try a mirror.

If you think it's OK to ignore the law, then you are pathetic little hypocrite.
As I am not doing it a professional capacity, would you please show where anything I have done or said regarding the law could reasonably be termed hypocritical.

Oh blimey - there I go again, acting as if you're going to behave like an intelligent and rational adult. Sorry.

Either way, you have hijacked this thread, so I will say no more here, and I will leave you to your boasting thread in peace.
I have hijacked the thread. :rolleyes:

You wrote "Don't bother to notify (known as the "Banal-sheds technique"), go ahead and do they work as planned. Get a spark out to whack his tester on for a few minutes, just to give you peace of mind (but no cert). Please note that getting a qualified spark out to check your work is NOT part of the "Banal-sheds technique"." and I'm the one who hijacked it?

They should end that competition now, and declare you the winner, as nobody is going to come anywhere near your depths of stupidity.

I think they should ban you from entering again though, as your natural advantages in it make it unfair for you to compete with ordinary folk.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back