Installing Salus RT500 RF to Ideal Vogue C32

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased a Salus RT500RF wireless thermostat to connect to my Ideal Vogue boiler as we currently have no stat at all and I am unsure on a couple of things on fitting the transmitter to the boiler.

There is a single socket I can take a feed from to create a fused spur and then run live and neutral from that to the transmitter for permanent supply but I am unsure how to connect the transmitter to the boiler?

The thermostat can be installed for 24v and 230v installation although I am unsure which one is correct for my boiler as it does not stipulate this in the manual and I don't fancy blowing the PCB.

Transmitter has live, neutral, com (linked live feed for 230v) and N/O (normally open).

2vkdgdv.jpg

Also what cable is sufficient for both parts?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
There is a single socket I can take a feed from to create a fused spur and then run live and neutral from that to the transmitter for permanent supply but I am unsure how to connect the transmitter to the boiler?
NO
Receiver MUST be wired into the same supply as the boiler.

To wire the receiver to your boiler involves removing the combustion chamber cover so you cannot carry out this work yourself. Call a registered engineer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back