I am placing 7cm PIR insulation in this garden shed base. The floor joists are 12.7cm high.
I am fitting these battens to seat the insulation

To make things easier, I was going to install the battens level with the bottom of the joist. This means that if the insulation is pushed right down to this. There may be 1-2cm gap between the top of the joist and the top of the insulation. The insulation will be sitting slightly lower than the top of joist.
Is this an issue?
I am fitting these battens to seat the insulation

To make things easier, I was going to install the battens level with the bottom of the joist. This means that if the insulation is pushed right down to this. There may be 1-2cm gap between the top of the joist and the top of the insulation. The insulation will be sitting slightly lower than the top of joist.
Is this an issue?
