Insulation Query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone might have some pearls of wisdom that could help me with a little project. I'm looking to install some Celotex Insulation Boards (25mmx1200x2.4m) to the underside of a load of mesh panels (image attached). I can't quite figure out the best way of fixing the insulation boards to the panels as Celotex don't seem to supply anything that would work.
Any suggestions would be massively appreciated.

Thank You

Sponsored Links
(image attached)
shake%20head.gif

BAS, its quicker to just link to the OP's photo than your antics :confused:

@ the OP, other than some monumental bodge I don't know how you'd go about that, it really needs some kind of subframe to fix to suspended off the existing structure.

Sponsored Links
If that's how you see someone who has standards of competence and diligence, and doesn't like lazy ********s who won't pay attention, can't be rsed to do a good job and expect others to put themselves out in order that they can get away with their behaviour.

No you are just pedantic. Chances are they don't know how to attach the photo, like many first time posters, if you really want to help why not show them or post the link explaining how?

Or to just save a load of time-wasting just click your mouse 6 times and post their photo. :rolleyes:

No you are just pedantic. Chances are they don't know how to attach the photo, like many first time posters, if you really want to help why not show them or post the link explaining how?
So - do you really think that the problem is that the OP could cope with steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 but couldn't manage steps 9, 10 & 11?

Don't be so stupid.

Or to just save a load of time-wasting just click your mouse 6 times and post their photo. :rolleyes:
No.

The forum is littered with first time posters who also have difficulties posting a picture. I guess they're all lazy *..* too.

You can't even quote correctly! :rolleyes:

Knob

The forum is littered with first time posters who also have difficulties posting a picture. I guess they're all lazy *..* too.
They must be.

Unless you really think that they are actually too thick to be able to understand the descriptions of the last 3 steps? Seems odd, if they've been able to cope with the first 8.

You can't even quote correctly! :rolleyes:

Your post which I quoted:

Knob.

My post in which I quoted it:

You do seem to be.

This is no intelligent debate.
Indeed not, but that is entirely your fault.

I explain how unlikely it is that someone would simply be unable to comprehend the last 3 steps involved in posting photos when they've managed to successfully cope with the first 8, and all you can keep saying is "knob".

I explain how unlikely it is that someone would simply be unable to comprehend the last 3 steps involved in posting photos when they've managed to successfully cope with the first 8, and all you can keep saying is "knob".
I disagree, as the forum is littered with missing photos opening posts I beg to differ.

Knob

I disagree, as the forum is littered with missing photos opening posts I beg to differ.
So you think that there are lots of people who are just not capable of doing the last 3 steps, even though they've all managed to do the first 8?

Keep it up - you add credence to your views with every post.

You could, I suppose, try to put forward a reasonable explanation of why all these people are quite capable of posting photos properly, but choose not to do so for a perfectly good reason.

Well done - another intelligent, reasoned reply from you, containing a cogently argued and credible explanation of why the last 3 steps in the instructions for showing photos are so much harder to understand than the first 8 that it is to be expected that many people cannot cope with them.

Ban-all-sheds, do all these repeated long winded arguments over rather meaningless small details not leave you feeling permanently enraged? Lifes too short to waste arguing the toss day in, day out with virtual strangers on the internet.

You're clearly a quite clever chap, who knows his stuff, so why not just ignore the posts you feel you can't make a meaningful contribution to, and stop getting so wound up? You'll have a flipping heart attack man!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back