Integrated Beko dishwasher issues - constant draining + adjusting legs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

My Beko DW686 integrated dishwasher has been stuck on drain and wont start a proper cleaning cycle.

I have read that a common cause of this issue can be a leak which leads to water accumulating in the base of the unit, and an anti-flooding sensor puts the unit into drain mode when it gets to a certain depth. I understand you can tilt the unit to get the water out, but obviously will need to resolve the source of the leak if this is the case.

I have noted that the base of the unit does appear to be wet in a few spots and there has been a small amount of water dripping from one of the corners - at least since I've been investigating the issue. So i assume it may have water in the base.

The main issue is that it's an integrated dishwasher and i am having trouble removing so i can properly investigate what is going on. Unfortunately the previous owner had wooden floor installed in the kitchen which is higher than the floor under the units. I've adjusted the legs so they are as short as possible, but still am probably 1.5cm off being able to remove the unit from the space. I'm at the point where i'm thinking the only option is to saw them off, or at least the front legs. Hopefully, i may then be able to wriggle the back legs out without sawing those.

Anyway, before i do, does anyone have any bright ideas. Also i wondered what the grey raw plug looking things are above where the legs enter the unit. I've tried turning these but can see what they actually do. I thought they may be for really fine adjustment of the length of the legs, but i couldn't see they did much. Any idea?

Thanks

Attachments

• dishwasher.jpg
    dishwasher.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 298
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back