Integrated dishwasher removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The new dishwasher has arrived, so it's out with the old and in with the new.

I've unscrewed the two plates from the top of the dishwasher to the worktop, removed the screws that were through the front feet, unattached all the pipework - and the flippin thing will not come out.

I'm gonna have a hernia at this rate trying to pull it out but it just won't budge. Am I missing something?

Sponsored Links
If it is a Bosch/Neff unit then they normally have an adjustment screw at the front that raises/lowers the rear of the machine. It may have been raised until the top is binding on the underside of the worktop.

And the saga continues.................

So I've now got a Bosch Serie 2 SPV25CX00G integrated dishwasher. I can normally turn my hand to anything and it seemed easy enough to install - it's all in situ but I'm having a bit of a plumbing nightmare. I can't get any water to go through it.

In the diagram, the inlet pipe is attached vertically - my mains water would have it running horizontally. I'm not sure if this makes any difference - my old Neff had the same setup and was horizontal.

Also, my old Neff was attached to the cold mains - but all the diagrams I'm looking at are attached to the hot??

And I know, I should have got somebody to install it, but I was trying to be clever.

Sponsored Links
Crisis averted. I've no idea what I did but after posting, I tried again - exactly the same way - and it works.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back