Integrated fridge/freezer help...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, im hoping somebody can offer me some advice here!

I have just moved into a rented house with the other half - it came unfurnished which isn't an issue - apart from the fridge/freezer!

The kitchen has a nice large cabinet sat there ready for a fridge/freezer to be installed (why fit a kitchen with a built-in fridge/freezer and not actually put one in....?)
The problem is nothing seems to fit the cabinet!

The internal measurements of the cabinet are
5400w x 5600d x 1470h (with internal shelf) 1910h (without shelf)

The door heights are
390 (top)
990 (mid)
530 (bottom)

Everything I've looked at so far seems to be wrong for this arrangement of doors!?

If anyone could give me some input (that doesn't involve removing the cabinet or buying new doors) I would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,
Craig

Sponsored Links
A freestanding appliance is what it is build it in and even though you say you would give it ventilation the chances are you would invalidate the manufacturers guarantee .

Thanks for the response - But I'm a little confused at your reply.
I'm after an integrated/built-in appliance to fit in the cabinet... I don't mention a freestanding one, nor do i want a freestanding one.

Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back