Integrated Tumble Dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of an integrated tumble dryer that vents to the side ?

Where I want to fit one does not have an outside wall behind - it is to the left. There is room for the pipe to go along the edge of the last fitted cupboard and out of the wall to the side. Or is there an adapter that could turn 90 degrees for a rear vented machine?

Sponsored Links
Thanks jj, but I don't know. I need an answer from someone who has fitted something like that to the rear of an integrated dryer to tell me whether it fits or not. There is only 600mm depth total to play with and I guess the bend behind the dryer would take up a lot (100mm?) - if the unit is 530mm deep that makes it 630mm and too much.

Better would be a dryer with side vent.

Sponsored Links
Thanks jj.

Yes I did look at that link and looks like an adapter can take the round exit in a 90 degree bend to a rectangle instead - probably then stiff tube to exit through wall.

But will it fit and do that? I would rather know for sure from someone who has done it before I order the tumble dryer.

Has anybody out there actually fitted an integrated tumble dryer?

Anybody vented it to the side? :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back