Intellisense Securit 800l+

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have this Burglar alarm system and have recently had a new front door fitted. To do this I disconnected the door contact in the panel and made sure the the tamper circuit was complete.
I now cant set the alarm. How do I get round this as I don't want the door contact now as I have a PIR in the hall just above the door and close to the keypad? Is it just a case of moving the hall pir to circuit 1? If I do that then what do I need to do for night set programming?
Any help will be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Probably , but as we don't know the layout of your system it's a guess.... Is the hall off at night ?

No, it is not off at night. Which makes me think when we come down in the morning the alarm would go off. But circuit 1 is not able to be programmed like the others, I think.

So it's a part entry ....same as a entry zone ...so either fit contacts or put zone 2 on 1 and link out 2 in panel....and disconnect zone 1 tamper

Sponsored Links
Thanks Sparkymarka, but not quite sure exactly what you mean. Put zone 2 in 1 and put a link in Z2 C to NC or from z1 to z2 ? also why disconnect z1 tamper?
Thanks for your help, please bear with me though.

On a similar note, I have a unit that the engineering code has been changed and lost, if I do a reset using the Memory default pins, does this wipe the programming as well as reset the user and engineer codes, this is not a system I am familiar with and cannot seem to get any help from Honeywell, and the user manual is not clear. I need to know this as if the engineer code has been locked and it does wipe everything but that the system will have to be swapped.

And on the string above Zone 1 has to be used as it is fixed as the final entry / exit detector

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back