Intellisense Securit 800L

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some help guys, I have the above system which works great on both day and night settings. I have however just bought a pet and need to isolate another zone (kitchen) when on night setting. When i enter my code *0 the night setting starts to set, I then press *6 (kitchen) and that then adds to my excluded zones. I then do the walk test and all is well but when I reset the system and then go to enter night set again the alarm goes back to just 1 zoned isolation and has forgotten zone 6 (kitchen) again. Any ideas as I'm starting to pull my hair out on this one!

Sponsored Links
It only takes it out for THAT one setting ! ...unset and it’s back live ....for it to be part of the the Night set it needs to be programmed from engineering

Ahhh thanks I get that now, I take it that requires engineers code to change that setting!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back