Intergas 36/30 combi & honeywell cm927

Technically you are supposed to connect the earth so that the flex is protected. Guess it sin't important if the receiver is next to the boiler.

Unless Mr Hailsham has other concerns ;).

Sponsored Links
Ok we'll I've wired this up and it's working kind however the hot water light is on all the time now and status 7 is on the led display ? I previously had the boiler in dhw only mode and now I've set it to combi.

Hmm - if the unit is set to dhw it works fine , when there is demand the light comes on and goes off fine.
When I put the unit into combi mode, even with the receiver disconnected - the boiler goes through the sequence 3,4,7. Then stays on 7. And seems to be heating the rads ?
If the receiver is connected and gets a request from the controller then boiler water light goes off and the rad light comes on and 5 is indicated not 7. If i turn the controller stat off then the the led goes back from 5 to 7.

Which is right I guess but why 7 on all the time ? Am I missing something ? !

Having left it a bit longer it seems to go off and (7 "mode") periodically

Please help!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yeah I read that but should it be going on and off every minute - continually ? And should that be heating the rads?! Thanks

Hmm it appears I might have adjusted parameter 2 by accident at some point ! Was set to 2 (ch pump continuous) . Setting to 0 seems to have sorted it. As there was no stat connected for last few weeks I was using the service menu to switch between dhw and combi mode. Parameter 2 is the one after the one I've been changing - probably did it after a few beers oops. Thanks for responding dan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back