Interia wall not at Right Angle - Needs to be squared up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm after a bit of help please :D

I am looking to fit a shower cubicle in our bathroom, but the only corner it can go has got the walls meeting at an angle of about 75 degrees. I am looking to square the wall off so the angle will be 90 degrees. I don't really know the best way to do this and what materials to use. I have searched on the internet but with no success :(

Your help will be greatly appreciated as we have a lot of work to do on our house and I didn't realise how expensive it would be getting people in to do it!!

Thank you
Mark

Sponsored Links
You could just poke the tray and cubicle into place, and trim off the edges so no-one can see the gap. You'll probably need to tile the back wall where the shower is attached but you can generally buy sides and doors that slot together.

If you chosen cubicle has glass sides, you can paint the outside (the dry side) of the the panel that goes against the wall, with an emulsion paint to tone in with the tiles and shower tray.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back