Internet TV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Theres a company advertising films down the internet line for only £6 per month. Apparently there are loads of films to choose from.

Being as I am paying approx £20 per month to Virgin for the pleasure of watching their heavily infested adverts I am quite tempted to look into this.

I think that if I can rig it up to my TV screen this will be a winner,

Anyone have any experience of Netflix and are they worth the money.
Also are they ad free?

Sponsored Links
Had a look the other night and after registering and seeing whats on offer cancelled the membership.

I use Lovefilm, there are loads of films online for free, some are good, but most are not that good. I get the most up to date films on DVD from them. You can pay 3.99 per film to watch the up to date films online, but not worth it for me.

Cheers

G

Yas are all mugs, dont subscribe to anything, all ya need is BB, Vuze (my choice of torrent app) and BTJUNKIE.COM

Hoenstly, its not crime of the century while you can ide say crack on...aint gonna last forever is it come on!!!

Sponsored Links
I use Lovefilm, there are loads of films online for free, some are good, but most are not that good. I get the most up to date films on DVD from them. You can pay 3.99 per film to watch the up to date films online, but not worth it for me.

Cheers

G

Lovefilm not good for £3.99 is sky or virgin better ?

Back