IPX4 Or higher

STI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone aware of an IPX4 or higher rated downlight that is tiltable. Its for a bathroom and although it will be above 2.25 mtrs from the floor level and about 1.5mtrs away from the shower head it will still be above the bath. So i would prefer to go with a higher rating if possible.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
All these lights seem to have a swivel head but the actual lamp appears to remain static. So not actualy directing the light more adding shade to certain area's. Has anyone used them and is this how they work.

Follow on question is my interpreatation of the regs regarding lights in the bathroom correct in that i could put an ELV downlight rated at IP20 above the bath. Ceiling height is more than 2.25mtrs (but less than 3mtrs). the shower head will be over 1500mm away but there isnt 75cms above the shower head to the ceiling when the head is at its highest point. Or does this still have to be IPX4 even if ELV.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back