Is drying clothes in the house unhealthy

Sponsored Links
She drives me nuts

Im sure I'm lucky as she is a good find but there is plenty that drives me nuts about my good Lady.

Sometimes after washing the clothes, she's leaves them damp screwed up together sitting on the side.
I tell her this is not healthy and makes the clothes smell musky.

We have a super vandangled tumble dryer but she still does it.

Ever feel as if you bang your head against a brick wall..
Depends on which head you are banging against that wall...

It appears you have several to choose from ;)

I thought it was the clothes that needed airing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was expecting somone to turn it into a Brexit rant..

Well done everyone you done well.

Well done Elle you manged to get an insult in there as well

Sponsored Links

Well done everyone you done well.

Well done Elle you manged to get an insult in there as well

Lets just add this then for all the remoaners.

I believe your partner is just screwing them up after the washing is done because of brexit. If we were staying in the EU she would hang them nicely or put in the tumble drier.

God dam you brexit!! look what you are doing to our clothes.

A search reveals the first person to mention Brexit in this topic.

It was you, in Post #19 where you said "I was expecting somone to turn it into a Brexit rant" when there had been no mention of Brexit.

And no ranting either, assuming you go by the actual definition of ranting. Which I expect you don't, as facts and truth are not part of your world, are they.

It was you, in Post #19 where you said "I was expecting somone to turn it into a Brexit rant" when there had been no mention of Brexit.

And no ranting either, assuming you go by the actual definition of ranting. Which I expect you don't, as facts and truth are not part of your world, are they.
Give it a rest will you, ffs.

Your right...

Sponsored Links
Back