Indicit condenser tumble dryer heating up winter wont dry clothes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. If anyone can help...

My indicit tumble dryer wont dry the clothes as efficiently. It was a sudden change. I've tried getting rid of lint in the bit that catches it. Ives washed to filter at the bottom of tha machine that had a but of lint build up. The condenser is empty of water.

The dryer heats up but wont dry the clothes as effectively as it used to. The clothes are still a bit damp but the clothes are hot.

Does anyone know what to do?

Sponsored Links
no airflow by the sounds off so a blockage somewhere but you know that anyway
if you run it empty with the filter out what happens ??

I took the filter out and turned it on. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to me but I don't know what I'm looking for..

There was air blowing out of the machine through the hole where the filter would have been.

Sponsored Links
When you check out the price of some of the parts it can be easier and cheaper just to buy a new dryer. Keep it simple as well. Go for a vented dryer to the outside if possible. I only had 2 dryers in the last 20 years and they been on nearly everyday... Both White Knight ones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back